What to Expect
Our patients often comment that our practice is very different.
Among the differences, you should expect:
- A loving, quiet, Christian atmosphere. Nothing fancy: no white coats, uniforms or neckties.
- There will be no wait, no crowd in the waiting room. You will be seen on time, every time, no excuses.
- We will be ready for you when you get here. The doctor will be in. Your paperwork will already be done. We’ll be expecting you.
- Your presence you will be acknowledged immediately. When you come in, our receptionist will look at you and smile. She means it.
- We will remember who you are.
- We’re on top of things, and we’ve got it together.
- You will he heard. We’re not a mass production outfit. We’re not rushed. We will get to the root of your problem.
- You remain in control of how much you’ll spend, what methods we use to treat your condition, etc.
- A personalized, caring person, not a machine, will answer your phone call.
- Integrity. We’ll do what we tell you we’ll do.
- We’ll pray for you before your visit. (And will gladly pray with you at any time.)