We can evaluate, diagnose and treat everything that general practitioners and family doctors treat.
We are different, however in that we limit our practice to those conditions that we can really help and, although we can use conventional medical tests and prescriptions (when needed or requested), we prefer to use natural and non-invasive alternatives whenever possible.
- We pray for our patients. During the daily chart rounds all of the doctors and medical students together pray for each patient coming in that day.
- We review each case before each visit. After praying we then review each case. We make sure the lab reports and other data are in the proper place and ready (our records are computerized for ease of access). We then consult with each other as to the best course of action. By the time the patient comes in we’re totally ready and considerable amount of work has been done behind the scene, for free.
- Our records are computerized. Your whole record is in front of the doctor when he sees you. A spread sheet with your clinical history is also kept for easy reference. Saves lots of time and errors.
- We choose our patients and screen them to make sure we have what it takes to help that particular person. The potential patient has to fill out a detailed history first. All of our doctors, together during the daily chart rounds, then review the history and pray for guidance. If all agree that we are very likely to be the best provider for that patient, then and only then do we accept the patient and the first appointment is made. Nevertheless, even after all the screening, we may find during the first or subsequent visit that there may be a better facility/doctor to handle your problem. (For example, we may determine that surgery is needed instead of natural treatment.) In those cases we will not charge for the visit, and will attempt to direct the person to a more suitable provider.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digestive Problems: Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, leaky gut syndrome, gas, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, mal-absorption, irritable bowel, colitis, food allergies.
- Difficult, Chronic Illnesses: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), candida yeast syndrome, hypoglycemia.
- Headaches: Chronic or recurrent headaches and migraines.
- Joint and Muscle Pains: Fibromyalgia, arthritis, lupus.
- Nutritional Disorders: Anemias, fatigue.
- Medicinal Herbs, vitamins, supplements, aminoacids.
- Skin Problems: Acne, rashes, allergies, eczema, toe nail fungus.
- Infants and Children: Allergies, frequent infections. We use diet and natural products and limit the use of stimulants, antibiotics, drugs, or surgery.
- Women: Bioidentical hormones for menopause, PMS and gynecological problems. We seek alternatives to prevent surgery.
- Autoimmune Problems: Lupus, multiple sclerosis, thyroiditis.
- Thyroid and other glandular problems.
- Heavy metals elimination.
- Chelation and other IV therapies.
- Chemical imbalances of brain neurotransmitters: Anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and migraines.