The following supplements are known to strengthen the immune system:
- Beta-carotine: 10,000 units: Powerful antioxidant that destroys free radicals.
- Coenzyme-Q10: 100 mg daily: Improves cellular oxygenation.
- Garlic capsule: 2 capsules 3 times daily: Enhances immune function, increases the white blood count.
- Germanium: 200 mg daily: Improves cellular oxygenation, deterring cancer growth. A potent immunostimulant. Aids in relieving pain and discomfort.
- Proteollytic Enzymes: 2-6 tablets with meals: Powerful free radical scavengers.
- Vitamin E with selenium: 400 MG daily: Powerful free radical scavenger. Aids in protein digestion.
- Superoxide dismutase: A large number of units needed. The best is from Hawaii – “Runner’s Edge”.
- Vitamin A capsules: 50,000 IU vitamin A daily for 10 days.
- Vitamin B complex: 50 mg daily: B vitamins are necessary for normal cell division and function.
- Vitamin C plus bioflavinoids: 5,000-10,000 mg daily in divided doses.
- Raw Glandular Complex with Extra Raw Thumus: As directed on label. Stimulates glandular function, especially the thymus (site of T-lymphocyte production). Do not use anything with brain or pituitary glandulars, as they may contain J.K. viruses.
- Seaweed or kelp: 5 tablets daily: For mineral balance.
- Vitamin B12: A sublingual form or injections (under doctor’s supervision only) are recommended. Prevents anemia.
- Herbs: Include some of the following in your cancer prevention or cancer therapy program: black radish, dandelion, Echinacea, Jason Winters tea, pau d’arco, red clover, and Suma. Dr. Hans Neiper, a German cancer specialist, uses carnivora, a South American plant. Many with external cancers responded well to poultices made from comfrey, pau d’arco, ragwort, and wood sage.
- Do not take supplemental iron tablets. The body withholds iron from cancer cells. Studies reported in Volume 319 of “The New England Journal of Medicine” reveal that people with excess iron levels in the blood tend to have an increased risk of developing cancer. Excess iron may suppress the cancer-killing function of the macrophages (an important type of cell that helps repair tissue) and interfere with T- and B-cell activity. The diet outline will supply the necessary amount of iron.
- Drink beet juice (from roots and tops), carrot juice (beta-carotene), and asparagus juice often. Dr. Hans Neiper, cancer researcher, is using fresh raw cabbage and carrot juice with excellent results. Grape, black cherry, and all dark-colored juices are good, as are black currants. Also beneficial is apple juice, if it is fresh. Fruit juices are best taken in the afternoon. Drink spring or steam-distilled water only.
- Eat onions and garlic. Kyolic is an odorless form of specially prepared garlic.
- Eat ten raw almonds every day. They are high in laetrile, which acts as an anti-cancer agent.
- All anti-cancer diets should include grains, nuts, seed, and brown, unpolished rice. Millet cereal is a good source of protein. Eat wheat, oat, and bran. Eat plenty of cruciferous vegetables such as cantaloupe, carrots, pumpkin, squash, and yams. Fresh cabbage and carrot juice are used in clinics around the globe. Apples, berries, Brazil nuts, cherries, grapes, legumes (including chickpeas, lentils, and red beans), and plums all help to fight cancer. The berries will protect DNA from damage.
- Do not consume the following: junk foods, processed refined foods, saturated fats, salt, sugar, or white flour. Instead of salt, use a kelp or potassium substitute. A small amount of blackstrap molasses or pure maple syrup acts as a natural sweetener in place of sugar. Use whole wheat or rye instead of white flour. Eliminate alcohol, coffee, and all teas except for herbal teas.
- Essiac tea used for one month alternating with Jason Winter tea for the next month, and so forth may be used.
- Do not eat any animal protein. NEVER eat luncheon meat, hot dogs, or smoked or cured meats. As your condition improves, eat broiled fish three times a week. Restrict consumption of dairy products. A little yogurt, kefir milk, or raw cheese occasionally is enough. Do not eat any peanuts. Limit, but don’t eliminate altogether, your intake of soybean products, as they contain enzyme inhibitors.
- Many cancer patients have good results with colon cleansing by colonics, and using cleansing enemas with lemon and water or garlic and water two or three times weekly.
- Because of potential low-level radiation leakage, avoid microwave ovens. Use only stainless steel or glassware for cooking. Do not sit close to television sets – sit at least eight feet away.
- Exercise is important.
- Avoid chemicals such as hairsprays, cleaning compounds, waxes, fresh paints, and garden pesticides. Chemicals promote the formation of free radicals in the body, which may lead to cancer. Cancer victims will further weaken their immune systems by using chemicals. The body expends energy trying to protect itself from the damaging chemicals instead of fighting the cancer. Do not use aerosol products.
Please note that the above information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Dr. Manso and his community.
To schedule an appointment at The Whole Health Center Houston, please call 713.840.9355.