We can evaluate, diagnose and treat everything that general practitioners and family doctors treat.
We are different, however in that we limit our practice to those conditions that we can really help and, although we can use conventional medical tests and prescriptions (when needed or requested), we prefer to use natural and non-invasive alternatives whenever possible.
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Digestive Problems: Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, leaky gut syndrome, gas, indigestion, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, mal-absorption, irritable bowel, colitis, food allergies.
- Difficult, Chronic Illnesses: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), candida yeast syndrome, hypoglycemia.
- Headaches: Chronic or recurrent headaches and migraines.
- Joint and Muscle Pains: Fibromyalgia, arthritis, lupus.
- Nutritional Disorders: Anemias, fatigue.
- Medicinal Herbs, vitamins, supplements, aminoacids.
- Skin Problems: Acne, rashes, allergies, eczema, toe nail fungus.
- Infants and Children: Allergies, frequent infections. We use diet and natural products and limit the use of stimulants, antibiotics, drugs, or surgery.
- Women: Bioidentical hormones for menopause, PMS and gynecological problems. We seek alternatives to prevent surgery.
- Autoimmune Problems: Lupus, multiple sclerosis, thyroiditis.
- Thyroid and other glandular problems.
- Heavy metals elimination.
- Chelation and other IV therapies.
- Chemical imbalances of brain neurotransmitters: Anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and migraines.